Thursday, April 19, 2012

Caitlyn's Dress

I decided to get my lazy self into the office today, especially since Billy has been dropping subtle hints about having to care for the doggie all by himself while trying to work. We have a new receptionist who is adorable and sweet and we love her. Brandi loves the pup but truthfully, it is my dog and I should be with her. And I really need to get to work designing a project for myself during the two week session at the Royal School, which is coming up quickly. I'm doing advanced goldwork and it is a bit intimidating. But, I've never been one to shy away from a challenge.

I received a text from Christine on Easter morning, the student I was helping with her Easter project via text a few weeks ago. She was excited to report the dress had been completed in time, even though it was 9:45 p.m. the night before. I think the dress turned out lovely and I could tell she was immensely proud of herself for having reached her goal.
Caitlyn wearing Cherries Jubilee on Easter Sunday.
Caitlyn looks so precious in her new shoes and pretty Easter dress. Christine, you did good.

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet dress on an adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress - and Caitlyn is adorable! You're a good teacher, Wendy, and Christine did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete