Friday, April 20, 2012

Laptop Day

I spent the entire day working on the revision of "Charlotte", a pattern that went out of print a few years ago. This pattern features a baby gown and matching bonnet, which I'm told is a favorite for namings and special occasions. I had it regraded to include newborn sizes for those wishing to use it as a coming home outfit, and into a little girl's dress version, in cases where a big girl dress is necessary. This version will be high yoke, gathered waist and three-quarter length sleeves. It will also feature the large medallion in front with a cartouche for a monogram. The gown is sized NB-6mo-9mo, and the girl's dress is sized 1-2-3.



Tomorrow, Billy and I are driving to Lafayette to see Evan's Art showing at the museum. This show features the best of the best works of the seniors at University of Louisiana at Lafayette. I'm really looking foward to it and I promise to get a few photos for you. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment